Here is a Top 10 list of open-ended questions your booth staffers can use with attendees at networking events. Use this as a guide to get started; add more questions specific to your business and industry.
1. What does your company do?
2. What industry or industries does it serve?
3. Who are your key prospects/clients?
4. What types of products (and/or services) do you offer?
5. What makes you different from your competitors?
6. What got you started in this industry?
7. What do you enjoy most about your job?
8. What trends do you foresee in your industry segment?
9. What marketing/sales activities have you found to be most successful for your business?
10. Can you refer me to someone that does ___?